Ray-Ban Classic Metals Sunglasses
Ray-Ban Classic Metals Sunglassesby Ray-Ban
- (2 reviews)
- Write a review
- 58mm lens size, 135mm temple
- RB-50 lenses offers high contrast enhancement throughout their absorption range.
- 50th anniversary (1937-1987) limited-edition eyewear, vintage
- Comes with Ray-Ban carrying case
- Impact resistant lenses with 100% UV protection
- Department: mens
- This offer is no longer available. Visit our home page to discover our latest discount offers.
- Brand: Ray-Ban
- Package: 6.8 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- Item ID: upc:010119653639
- Item ID: ean:0010119653639
These are brand-new, vintage Bausch and Lomb Ray-Ban sunglasses. Authenticity can be verified by noting the small "BL" etching on the lens. All of Dollys Sunglasses merchandise is 100% authentic, in brand-new condition and has been kept in dry, air-conditioned storage. Because much of our merchandise is vintage, however, there is a chance that the product packaging may be faded or otherwise imperfect. Please contact Dollys Sunglasses directly if you have any questions about our merchandise. Thanks for shopping with us.
Average Customer Review
(2 customer reviews)
Ray Ban General 50 sunglasses, January 6, 2011
I bought a pair of these sunglasses when they first came out in the 1980's. They said they were the state of the art. I'd agree. I'm a sunglasses nut. I lost my pair in a move, and was thrilled to find a brand new pair, as a matter of fact, I just bought another brand new pair just to have a spare. They are absolutely perfect. Both pair, like a trip in history. I'm not getting paid or have a brother in law from this place, it's just the fact. You can trust these guys. Dave
generally great, May 1, 2010
L. Grannis (bluegrass)
I found a pair of Generals at a local thrift store for under $10 and they were worth the money--I love them. And the fact they were almost given to me makes them even better. I had no idea they were collectible until I had them serviced at a local optical store. When I walked in they said, "Oh, Generals!"